Straight from the Tech Abilities Podcast, we bring you the Alt Text demo. This works great and now more and more photos may get posted and the alternative text will give us all a clue to what the picture is displaying.
One of the main steps in this process, is that you have to publish your FaceBook post with the photo and then go to your post and add the Alt Text.
- Create a post with a photo.
- Publish the post.
- Open the post after publishing and single-finger-double-tap on the photo.
- Click on the “More” button.
- Swipe down to, “Edit Alt Text”.
- Type in the description in the text box and save.
Be sure to check out the Blind Abilities Skill for your Amazon devices. Just say, “Enable, Blind Abilities.
You can follow Tech Abilities on twitter @AbilitiesTech
Tech Abilities is part of the Blind Abilities Network and be sure to check out all of our shows and podcasts.