That Blind Tech Show is in the Studio and do we got a show for you. From Google Docs on the PC, Aira rebooting under Blue Diago and the Sun is setting on the Horizon Glasses. Why is NBC All Access not all accessible? Do those call protections really serve you well? Is that Brian talking or is my White Noise machine turned down to low? And, tell me this, how does Brian get an entire keyboard in his pocket? How about the new update to the BARD App? Sweet!
We got all the answers and some stuff like limiting them pesky questions like do you want to connect to a hot spot or Wi-Fi connection, yes, stuff like that.
The crew is traveling in March and logging them there miles in the air while all is well on the studio front, but what about the show? Oh my gosh, stop reading and just listen. I just got this episode ready and these show notes are the only thing in the way of publishing.
So, I got to get a going and be sure to give us feedback and let us know what you like and what you want to know more about. That is what TBTS is all about. I know what you are thinking, you thought the Hokey Pokey was what it was all about, right?
Hope you enjoy and here are some links from the show:
- Big news with AIRA – Company Acquisition.
- Folding Bluetooth Keyboard, Jelly Comb Ultra Slim Ergonomic
- Blind Woman Sees Again with Artificial Eye and Plays Video Game
- Have you ever thought about suing a Roto caller?
- The Hulu Brain Trust
- Google Products Accessibility
- Mangotek Apple Watch Stand Wireless Charger for iPhone and iWatch, 4 in 1 Charging Station with Lightning Connector and USB Port
- Sound+Sleep High Fidelity Sleep Sound Machine with Real Non-Looping Nature Sounds, Fan Sounds, White Noise, and Adaptive Sound Technology
Call Adaptive Sound Technologies at 408-377-3411
Check out the Blind Abilities Communityon Facebook, the Blind Abilities Page, the Career Resources for the Blind and Visually Impairedand the Assistive Technology Community for the Blind and Visually Impaired.