Blind Abilities presents another episode in their series: iPhone 101. This is their second installment focusing on Voiceover gestures. In this segment, Pete Lane reviews the 2-finger gestures. Pete describes each gesture and then demonstrates how each is used in a realtime iPhone application. Pete also walks us through the Voiceover Help,/Practice area, by using the 4-finger double-tap gesture.
* Gestures covered in this episode are:
– 2-finger single tap: stop VO from speaking,
– 2-finger double tap, AKA the Magic tap: play and pause audio such as music, podcasts, and much more,
– 2-finger flick up and down: “Read All” gestures,
– 2-finger scrub: moves to the previous page or screen, and
– 2-finger triple tap: brings up the List Chooser.
Stay tuned as Blind Abilities continues to review more VO gestures as well as much more on the iPhone!