Here is how to add an Alternative ID or a second person to Face ID on your iPhone:
- Launch the Settings app
- Single Finger Double Tap Face ID & Passcode
- Enter your passcode
- Single Finger Double Tap Set Up an Alternate Appearance
- Single Finger Double Tap Get Started
- You will rotate your head in a circular motion while facing the camera. Hold camera about 15 inches away. You will hear voiceover telling you information as you proceed.
You will do 2 full scans.
- If wearing a protective mask, I have found that the camera has to see your nose area and By pulling down the mask just below the nose, your Face ID should work fine.
Contact Your State Services
If you reside in Minnesota, and you would like to know more about Transition Services from State Services contact Transition Coordinator Sheila Koenig by email or contact her via phone at 651-539-2361.
To find your State Services in your State you can go to www.AFB.org and search the directory for your agency.
Check out the Blind Abilities Communityon Facebook, the Blind Abilities Page, the Career Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired, the Assistive Technology Community for the Blind and Visually Impaired. and the Facebook group That Blind Tech Show.