Serina, Raqi and Jeff are all doble jabbed and on their way for full vaccination. And the crew went deep into some topics, deep into the weeds as they say. Marlon joins Jeff to bring Audio Drama to life on the Blind Abilities show. Here is a chronological list of the topics we dug into and we hope you enjoy!
- We 3 got our 2 shots each, but separately.
- Uber, Lyft and Aira offers for vaccinations.
- Air Tag Experience and precision finding to the rescue.
- Air Tag cases are expensive and sold out basically on the app store.
- Do you talk to your Uber or lift drivers?
- Clubhouse gets the Magic Tap, who’s speaking now?
- Do you remember phone numbers, anymore?
- VR is starting to open up and changing to the new normal.
- The LG Gram laptop has landed!
- Using the level in the native Measure App on your iPhone
- Sonification and Describing NASA Data into Audio imagery. How about Spatial recognition and learning?
- Home Pods still are available from 2018!
- Bluetooth connectivity between watch, iPhone, Mac and Air Buds. Hmm.
- Air Tag gets Credit Card conversion.
- Air Pod Pros are not cat treats! Nope, not cat treats.
- Hot for Siri Voice #3? This one gots Swag!
Contact Your State Services
If you reside in Minnesota, and you would like to know more about Transition Services from State Services contact Transition Coordinator Sheila Koenig by email or contact her via phone at 651-539-2361.
Check out the Blind Abilities Communityon Facebook, the Blind Abilities Page, and the Career Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired group