The crew jumps through the hoops and then some bringing you a wide perspective on some, of the latest news and definitely some perspectives that are quite unique. Either way we see it, there is something for everyone. Join Serina, Raqi, Jesse, Lisa and Jeff in episode 31 of Tech Abilities and also podcast number 771 of the Blind Abilities library of podcasts.
Marlon and Lori join the crew for a few moments for some lite humor.
Here are the topics, links and times of each as you can search or use the Chapters feature if your podcast player supports chapters.
- Introduction. 00:00
- Lori Who? 1:25
- Pre-Show Ramble 2:50
- Official Show Start 13:52
- Mag Safe Battery Pack from Apple. 5w and 15w charging with pass-through feature. $99. Can also be used to charge air pods! 16:42
- Alexa finally gets a masculine-sounding voice option 23:41
- Magnifier in Control Center. Go to Settings, Control Center and Add Magnifier. 26:43
- iOS 15 Beta 3 has new feature for setting Text Size. Settings, Control Center and add Text Size. You can add Global or to specific apps. 27:32
- Backing up before Beta woes strike. 31:26
- Game coming to Peloton Exercise Bike. 35:27
- Marlin and Do-Do. 38:43
- Apple plans for 5G iPhone SE to help phase out iPhone mini. 40:00
- WhatsApp rolling out new calling interface for iPhone users. 40:34
- Versa Slate? Where is it? Or, is it just a Fidgit Spinner? Coming in August? 42:46
- Clubhouse is no longer invite-only. 47:58
- HOW WE’RE MAKING DIABLO® II: RESURRECTED™ MORE ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE. 49:50
- Road 96 launches August on PC and Nintendo Switch with accessibility. 52:04
- Swordy Quest is striking hot. 53:16
- Who’s Boss? 56:21
- Emojis finally have a voice: Introducing Soundmojis on Messenger. 58:36
- Wave Goodbye and Rambling On. 65:16
- Sign Off and Contact. 70:31
Contact Your State Services
If you reside in Minnesota, and you would like to know more about Transition Services from State Services contact Transition Coordinator Sheila Koenig by email or contact her via phone at 651-539-2361.
Give us a call and leave us some feedback at 612-367-9063 we would love to hear from you!
Check out the Blind Abilities Communityon Facebook, the Blind Abilities Page, and the Career Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired group