In this iPhone101 Quickbyte, Jeff Thompson takes us through the Message Notification Repeat settings and Banners, Sounds, Badges and Announcements. The main serving in this QuickByte is the settings for repeat alerts. However, along the way, Jeff shows us what he has the settings set as and gives us a little insight on the reason behind his choices.
- Go to Settings on your home screen, single finger double tap.
- Single finger swipe left to right down to Messages, single finger double tap.
- Single finger swipe down to Notifications, single finger double tap..
- Swipe left to right down to customize Messages, single finger double tap.
- Choose between, “Repeat Alerts Never” or “”Repeat Alerts”.
- If Repeat Alerts is selected,
- Choose between Never, 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10 times to repeat.
Contact Your State Services
If you reside in Minnesota, and you would like to know more about Transition Services from State Services contact Transition Coordinator Sheila Koenig by email or contact her via phone at 651-539-2361.
Give us a call and leave us some feedback at 612-367-6093 we would love to hear from you!
Check out the Blind Abilities Communityon Facebook, the Blind Abilities Page, and the Career Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired group