In this iPhone101 Quickbyte, Pete Lane takes us through the Messages App and shows how to speed up a YouTube Video if you so desire.
Are you wondering why you can’t speed up the playback speed of a YouTube video like you can with one of your audio books? Well you can, and it’s simple and fast.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the YouTube app. Flick to the search field, and type in your search command for the video you wish to view. Perform a single-finger double-tap to play the video.
- Once in the video screen, flick to the right until you find the “more actions“ button. Perform a single finger double tap to open the list of menu options.
- Flick to the right with a single finger until you find the option that says, “playback speed“. Perform a single-finger double-tap.
- Flick through the choices until you find your desired playback speed , (i.e. from .25x to 2x). Perform a single-finger double-tap to select.
- Now you are back on the play screen. Flick to the right until you land on the Play button. Perform a single-finger double-tap to resume the video.
Contact Your State Services
If you reside in Minnesota, and you would like to know more about Transition Services from State Services contact Transition Coordinator Sheila Koenig by email or contact her via phone at 651-539-2361.
You can follow us on Twitter @BlindAbilities
On the web at www.BlindAbilities.com
Send us an email
Get the Free Blind Abilities App on the App Storeand Google Play Store.
Give us a call and leave us some feedback at 612-367-6093 we would love to hear from you!
Check out the Blind Abilities Communityon Facebook, the Blind Abilities Page, and the Career Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired group