Welcome to another captivating episode of Tech Abilities on the Blind Abilities podcast, where we not only delve into the world of AI and technology but also celebrate personal milestones. Join us in congratulating co-host Seyoon Choi on his graduation as we journey through the tech universe. We’re discussing exciting AI developments, unveiling new cognitive accessibility features from Apple, and addressing the shifting landscape with Windows. In this episode, we tackle your tech queries, share our insights on the latest gadgets, and bring you updates from the entertainment world with the upcoming Showtime and Paramount+ merger. By demand, Jeff gives us a demo of Text detection. Don’t miss this chance to join our celebration and stay informed and empowered with the latest in tech.
Here are some links for the topics in the show:
- Career Resources for the blind and Visually disabled Facebook group
- heading level 1 Wendy’s will start using an AI chatbot to take drive-through orders
- Chat GPT4, releases their own app, and BARD from Google
- Seeing AI gets AI update across the board.
- Apple introduces new features for cognitive accessibility, along with Live Speech, Personal Voice, and Point and Speak in Magnifier
- Uber Wants to Make It Easier to Get Your Teen a Ride
- Final Cut Pro & Logic Pro coming to iPad on May 23
- heading level 1 Windows 10 Is Being Phased Out. Here’s What That Means for You
- Clubhouse Lays Off Half of Its employees!
- iMessage comes to Windows via Microsoft Phone Link for iOS.
- heading level 1 More people buying AirTag and item trackers as travel increases.
- Showtime and Paramount+ to finally merge into one service on June 27
Thanks for listening!
You can follow us on Twitter @BlindAbilities
On the web at www.BlindAbilities.com
Send us an email and give us a call at 612-367-6093, we would love to hear from you!
Get the Free Blind Abilities App on the App Storeand Google Play Store.
Give us a call and leave us some feedback at 612-367-6093 we would love to hear from you!
Check out the Blind Abilities Community on Facebook, the Blind Abilities Page, and the Career Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired